MANAGED IT SUPPORT SERVICES
STAY IN CONTROL WITH IT SERVICES FROM TECHIES!
Although IT may not be your core business function – IT will no doubt help to deliver it. Many businesses are struggling with a growing list of IT projects and struggling to under- stand how to deliver them in terms of time, money and in particular, personnel constraints. Frequently, we hear CIO’s say “I want to focus on my core business function, but our IT department can not keep up with business demands”.
Inevitably, IT systems maintenance required to keep business running takes precedence over new, strategic initiatives that could create a competitive advantage or spur business growth. Frequently there is a degree of mismatch between skills and tasks, resulting in the misapplication and / or under utilisation of valuable IT talent. Yet with an essentially fixed systems management burden and a static or shrinking pool of IT resources, IT departments have very little room for priortisation of tasks or strategic reassignment of personnel.
No wonder organisations are handing over their systems management and infrastructure maintenance to outside providers. From a strategic perspective, these are non-core functions (though of course vital to organisational existence). And while companies may gain operational efficiencies from IT outsourcing, a more important benefit for some is the opportunity to optimally (or at least better) utilise IT staff.
In this regard, Techies see their role as helping you maintain or regain your core business function. We enable you to streamline your efforts and redirect your in-house IT personnel accordingly. Our facilities, personnel and experience give customers the confidence that their systems are being securely and expertly managed, as well as the ability to focus their time and resources on mission-critical and strategic projects.This means you can begin thinking about how to grow your business. It also means that IT can become part of the solution to business success, instead of an inhibitor.
Asking the right questions
Within your business
There are some significant questions that need to be asked by businesses considering outsourcing their IT function:
- Strategic - Is there any advantage in performing each individual IT task internally?
- Operational - What performance targets do we need to set to achieve our objectives, and how are we most likely to meet them cost effectively?
- Organisational - How will our sourcing strategy affect our resources and our ability to do business more effectively?
To your potential managed service provider
- Once these initial questions have been asked then the following questions need to be asked against the Manage Service Provider (MSP):
- Can the MSP deliver the same or increased service for less (capital investment / resources)?
- Will the MSP provide and deliver industry best practice and help in my operational processes?
- Will the MSP provide access to industry leading skills and expertise?
Call +44 (0) 1234 299 000 for Managed IT Services
HOW DO TECHIES ADD VALUE?
Although IT may not be your core business function – IT will no doubt help to deliver it. Many businesses are struggling with a growing list of IT
projects and struggling to under- stand how to deliver them in terms of time, money and in particular, personnel constraints. Frequently, we hear
CIO’s say “I want to focus on my core business function, but our IT department can not keep up with business demands”.
We have an excellent record in delivering the following Managed Service benefits:
Qualified Engineers: Techies engineers are certified in the following technologies: Microsoft, Fujitsu and Macafee.
Enhanced IT Effectiveness: Techies will place industry experts at the disposal of your needs. This has two initial business benefits. One – you do not have to pay for expensive IT courses to keep your staff update with technology. Two – you can reduce your IT overhead and focus them elsewhere within your business.
Better return on IT. Improve the bottom-line results by consolidating your IT department, automating administrative processes, and achieving more efficient resource allocation i.e. realign your current IT resources and let them focus on your businesses core competencies.
Improved agility. Align your IT department to your specific business requirements and create a more adaptive enterprise by using Techies flexible and scalable solutions.
Accountability. Rely on Techies Services methodologies and our record of success. Techies accepts full accountability for delivering on the commitments we make to customers, securing maximum application uptime.
Focus: Your business can focus on its core competencies.
Reduced human resources problems: Techies solution can include the delegation of all staff issues, including the recruiting, training, motivating and retaining of key IT people.
Improved competitiveness: Higher SLA requirements result in enhanced availability, efficiency and security of your IT systems.
What Techies Can Do
Techies flexible approach to delivering a Managed Service solution means that we can deliver all or some of the points below. We will work with you in order to establish what is best and continue to monitor the delivery of our services. As your business changes, you need to make sure that IT functions moves with you.
- Security: ensuring your computers are up to date against published security threats
- Data Assurance: routine backups are checked to ensure data is retrievable in emergency situations
- Server Administration: ensuring your computers are managed on a daily basis for efficient running
- Network Management: ensure your IT network is running optimally
- Servers & Storage: ensuring both of these components are working in a manner that is effective and efficient
- Reporting: reports provided to demonstrate our deliverables against our SLA. So you know what we are delivering to your business
- Internet: the capability to provide and manage your businesses internet requirements
- Customer Support: any help you need, just call us (E-mail problems, adding new users, server issues etc.)
OUR SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS
Our Managed Service Solutions are all backed by industry standard Service Level Agreements. This ensures that you not only receive a full
set of IT Services that will help your business to focus on its core competencies, but the knowledge that our two businesses can work together
against defined levels of service to ensure your business is a success.
Managed Service - Levels Of Service
Our managed service solutions are all backed by industry standard service level agreements. This ensures that you not only receive a full set of IT services that will help your business to focus on its core competences, but the knowledge that our two businesses can work together against defined levels of service to ensure your business is a success.
We offer flexible levels of contract and if required we can build a service level to suit your needs.
In summary the service levels are below:
This is an unlimited remote support service. Any on-site visits with this service are chargeable at discounted rates.
Includes all the remote service above and all on-site visits are included. Installation of hardware and software are chargeable at discounted rates. Labour for hardware failures included parts are chargeable.
As gold but includes installation of hardware and software.
Real World Risks
Here are some of the risks that are applicable if your organisation does not address the management of IT:
- Your organisation will spend £1000’s on training and certification for staff members.
- When fully trained you may lose your staff to other companies, then left with resource issue.
- Your business data could be exposed or even worse, corrupt.
- Over 80% of organisations thought they had sufficient Anti Virus protection, until it was too late.
- Often organisations do not expand due to insufficient IT skills and processes.
- Over 60% of organisations had no idea where IT resources where being used and by whom.
More Services From Techies
Since 1992 Techies has been providing its clients in the South of England, the Midlands and East Anglia with high quality IT solutions.This allows companies to concentrate on their own sectors of business supported by efficient and low maintenance computer technology. We have particularly become recognised for our expertise and hands-on approach by the professional consumer sector and SMEs who also appreciate the personal contact and open access to specialists. This friendly relationship leads to a close understanding of clients’ businesses that creates value and agility for them while aiding competitive edge and client customer retention. We believe that this explains the high level of business gained by recommendation.
With over 19 years in delivering IT Solutions to our client base Techies have built a strong Service Portfolio. The model below demonstrates our end to end Service Portfolio and how they are fully integrated.